 Trains / *7374 (-5)
  Re: New models

Locomotive: The vents, railing, and stairs are very elegant! I really like the 1/2 stud offset for the 1/4 curved inset blue bricks. Very very nice. Caboose: Everybody who sees my trains asks, "Where's the caboose?" Sigh. You've got nice detail, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate

(...) I didn't look at the Markin photos, so I thought that the Cargo Sprinter was the same size as a regular train. But since you say that these are small trains then OK. As to stumping 8-wide...I think I am a convert. My two latest creations are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New models

Just looked at them. They are beautif.....egads....they're 8wide! "Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:39AADF73.7988FD...ane.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate

(...) Chris, 8 wide may be a bit much. The proto and Markin photos make it clear (to me anyway) that the cab width and chassis/frame width are within a very few inches of the container width if not actually exactly the same (which is my guess). (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate

(...) I agree with Larry. I kinda like the 6-wide window better. I wonder if an eight wide car with the six wide window and the 1x3x1 red slopes would look even better? With a six wide car I like the six wide window. Chris (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact