 Trains / *7294 (-5)
  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) Thanks James, Way more detail than I was looking for but your response is greatly appreciated. I really was just wondering what everyone was doing height wise, and if I needed to make my caboose taller (to make it as tall as my engine). I plan (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: World Record LEGO Bridge

(...) Wayne, all I can say is AWESOME! I thought the schnabel car I built was large. (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: World Record LEGO Bridge

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:39A2C927.CE113F...res.com... (...) I've done a monorail bridge, but only of 5 lengths with no support inbetween. I braced it underneath by building down off of the 2x2 sockets with 2x2 round (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) shorter? (...) Does someone have copies of the various plates? Chris, what I can say is that there are different "plates" (Loading gauges), the common one is Plate "C", and that -just about everywhere- in the US is a minimum of Plate "C" (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: World Record LEGO Bridge

(...) Ahhh - I missed the thin grey line of the monorail track - I see now that it's not part of the bridge, just very close to it. The question about ZNAP usage and utility in the bridge still stands, though :) Also, this brings up another (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact