 Trains / *7094 (-5)
  MOC BR03 steam engine totally rebuild

My BR03 steam engine was not running savely over points and it was too fat. So I started to rebuild it yesterday. Now it's no longer 7-wide, but standard 6-wide and with the new tricky wheel suspension it runs over all kind of track. Pictures are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Looking for a 12 V electromotor for al ego train from the 70th

I am looking for a 12 V electromotor (Oder Nr. 702) for a lego train bought in the 70th or for a 4.5 V battery motor (Order Nr. 103) for the same train. Who can help me? (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

Great peice of work! I have myself been thinking of such a thing, mostly for storage and display. Currectly my cars are stored away, but tought that this could be way for storing them. I tought of a 2 level layout with 4 points, so trains can drive (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NMRA 2000 Successful

(...) Great pictures Mike! Thanks for sharing them with us. I guess a lot of people have taken more views on the buildings (georgeous station!) than on the rolling stock... Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: NMRA 2000 Successful

"Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:3990A5E2.AD78A8...ane.edu... (...) your (...) definately (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I agree with Chris' statements - when I saw the Diner my immediate reaction was "Wow, why (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact