 Trains / *5247 (-5)
  Re: Lego Modular tables

(...) "How to Win Friends", by Larry P... <g, d & R!> JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Proposed 'Legomodule' standard

(...) I agree completely. That's why we try to do that exact thing on our 'common' sections - the sections that *always* line up next to each other. Building vertical is good - it adds a lot of interest and visual appeal... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

(...) Depends on what theme: Police and fireman have a graduated scale based on tenure. Medical staff have a similar but more progressive scale. Adventurers, Rock Raiders and Space work for a "finders fee". Castle only have scales on their mail. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: New train

(...) something. (...) early (...) Chairs as skirting!! Wow is that cool. And using the LL928, what a great touch. Makes me want to go out and blow a hundred just to get a copy of that sticker/brick (I forget which) We're starting to see a nice (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building my train table

Good point, I really wasn't thinking about how much a legomodular would weight. Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact