 Trains / *522 (-5)
  (canceled)

  343 pics (was Re: Train related find?

I have the pics of the 343 Torsten Wernecke sent, just haven't made time to put them on my pages yet. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Alternative driver wheels - brit outline steamer

(...) Carry on! Post (URLS to your site with) pics and invite feedback. I certainly am not afraid to offer good and bad feedback. :-) I agree it's hard. I think I'm starting to get the knack, though, at least when it comes to diesels. Selective (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Brian Williams wrote in message <36BA6F61.D6E@ameritech.net>... (...) If you care to have a look at a LEGO version of the original Swiss green Crocodile, check out: (URL) select trains, then crocodile from the menu. Unfortunately however, our (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Hi. I've seen the question of why the 4551 is referred to as "crocodile" posted a couple times so here's a little background... Lego set #4551, while not prototype, bears a striking resemblance to the Austrian Federal Railways class 1020 electric (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact