 Trains / *5032 (-5)
  Silver Metroliner Pics

I just put up some pics of a silver metroliner coach of similar design to the corrougated gray ones: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) <snip> (...) If you need inspiration, go check out the Mall of Georgia. The food court is actually modeled (to scale, I think) after the interior of the old Union Station. - Greg (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) commitmenttowards (...) I think the site you're talking about is Eric Brok's site. Click on 'Displays by Lego', then on 'Wild West': (URL) tend to agree with your reasoning, BTW! HTH, -Shiri (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Damien, I agree with you on most of your points. I am currently working on a western themed set up in which I am mixing elements from adventurer, ninja, and pirate sets that I own. It is a coastal fort with a near by town. When ever I get a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FrJE10.92G@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) In the Netherlands practically every station has the layout 'platform'-'track to east' - 'track to west'-'platform' (replace east and west by north (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact