 Trains / *4192 (-5)
  Re: Freight Loading Station

(...) IMHO it theoretically doesn't need a HOG assist but practically does. I have about a 1 in 5 success rate using that grabber (its the same grabber as in 4549 or in the crane service parts pack) I plan to use the rubber feet that come with the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

(...) It kind of reminds me of a GE Center Cab (or "44 tonner" (1) ) shortline engine. (URL) (corroborates my footnote, below, which shows that I don't just make this stuff up, you know...) (...) Really? Are you sure you weren't hopped up when you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Freight Loading Station

I was looking at how to map out my layout and had a question on the current Freight Loading Station (or any older one, I guess): Does the container grabber require hands to assist in operating? If not, I am going to try to make a freight loading (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

Sam Pusch wrote in message ... (...) Having come sort of late into the market, I don't have enough knowledge of the earlier sets to make a good determination. Of sets available at retail or through S@H in the past year, my favorite set which (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange

I looked a t this set, and I'm not totally sure how those doors look. Is there a chance that any of you have a scan of that particular piece. I'm not a train buff, but I have come across some more intresting pieces in the lots I've bought of ebay. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact