 Trains / *3502 (-10)
  train event still going on....

Hi Folks, first fifty (!!) pics of our train event in Brunswick (Northern Germany) are online now. Check out the URL: (URL) to be seen (and read) later.... Best Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: railroadcrossing

(...) No, but if you ask nicely, I know someone who has a bunch that are going to go up on E-bay who reads this newsletter :) (Someone in CA...HINT HINT!) James P (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  railroadcrossing

If the 4532 is ot longer available is there another crossing for the 9 volts train available? Hans. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4532 Railroadcrossing

(...) Hi Hans, AFAIK, the crossing has been out of prudoction for a year (half a year?) now, and is no longer available in the US S@H. At least, it doesn't appear on the catalog. That's too bad, because it looked like a really nice set. I wanted one (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  4532 Railroadcrossing

Hello Lego fans Last week I bought the trainset 4565 with some additional tracks. Now I was trying to buy the railroadcrossing but it seems that it is not available anymore, at least not in Holland. Can somebody help me? Greetings Hans (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains

"Carl M. Kadie" <carlk@msn.com> wrote in message news:FnHCMC.KzF@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for all the suggestions. I've refined my goals a bit: I'd like to use just Lego parts. I don't mind of the sensor is conspicuous. I don't mind modifying the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  WAMALUG Meeting and Event Update

Hello Everyone, Your WAMALUG Update God here again to inform you of some of our upcoming events! First up, the Official Announcement for the January Meeting. It will be located in Rosslyn VA, and take place on Saturday,January 8, and will begin at (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains

(...) This would be my suggestion as well, if you want to use a touch sensor. If I recall correctly, they should be robust enough that the weight of the track won't set them off, but the weight of a passing train will. The only thing I'd worry about (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains

(...) Hi Carl, I tried some time ago, way before the mindstorms, to use read contacts. The magnets of the wagon/engines will close the contact each time they pass. I guess that the RCX can see this as 0 and 1. With this you can, I imagine, count the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact