 Trains / *33100 (-5)
  Re: Oil Tanker

(...) add a lot of detail, and a bit better finish. personally, i love this part, though don't know what it is, and hence am unable to find more. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

"Jonathan Wilson" <jfwfreo@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:KDxALE.1rs@lugnet.com... (...) Pierre Normandin: (URL) said. (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

(...) These are some of the best 6wide cars and trucks I know of: (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How many boxes of 9v Track in a Case?

(...) Mike, I have to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. I actually found out the answer from LEGO 24 hours ago, but sometimes the best plans just go awry. The 9v train straight track was shipped in a K-8 box that contained 48 of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

  building 6 wide cars, looking for ideas/inspiration

Our train club has decided to use 6-wide cars (instead of the usual 4-wide) for our next layout and I am looking for ideas or inspiration on how I can build them. More specifically I am looking to build a small hatchback in 6-wide and want ideas. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jan-09, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact