 Trains / *31820 (-5)
  Re: Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

"Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> wrote in message news:JLzvDn.Cqp@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) One way to allow for "non-train" interests in a train display is to dedicate layout space to other Lego themes. One of our shows (RichLUG) a (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  London Underground Standard Tube Stock

This is my most recent tube train. I haven't had much time to build recently so I've been putting more stuff online. The Standard tube stock dates back to the 1920s. It was a series of tube stocks which were designed to be cross-compatable. The (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) dropdown resistance = (supply voltage - required voltage) / required current (in Amps) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Ideally, we'd need to know the current for the light you want to run. Even then,I can't remember the exact formula, but this page should help: (URL) :) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Need Electrical Help

I am trying to setup some LED lights to run from the 9v track or a 9v battery pack for some train signals. I have 1.5v lights and the track is 9v (obviously) how can I step down the voltage. Any help would be great. (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact