 Trains / *29759 (-5)
  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) It struck me as being a lot like the 12V truck, set up to do just that. I could not find the right part to use to try to connect central wheels though. That's a failing of checking every pin type on my part though. (it would be an axle/pin (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontra...t.dot)com> wrote in message news:Iz2ssx.63w@lugnet.com... (...) Would you comment on the center hole between the two motor wheels on the powered truck? Is it possible to utilize those holes to make a six (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) This is what I wanted it for, but the big bulge above the baseplate will be very hard to disguise. That's why I went to Maplin for an IR kit I could fit into a brick-built box. It turned out a bit bigger than I planned, but I've hooked it up (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  The perfect power strip...

OK, for those of us that have club layouts I am sure we have power strip issues. NELUG runs 3-4 trains plus we have an ammusement park that uses another 5-6 power supplies and then an additional 3-4 for other automation on our layout. I am sure most (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) I think this is my biggest problem with the line. I am sure it is fun for kids but it is the "in thing" in play trains right now. There seem to be 100 different IR/Remote control trains for kids out there (And most are significantly cheaper (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact