 Trains / *29435 (-5)
  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) The GMLTC doesn't do too many appearances each year. But, almost all our appearances are at 'train events' - model railroading shows and at the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul. We consider ourselves model railroaders first, and Lego (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Sure post anything that you feel would be helpful. The reason I wanted to focus on clubs is that they are essentially providing free advertising for LEGO which can be quantified and have a value attached. Any time you can say that LEGO will (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Eric, Is there anyway for you to also gather input from "club-less" LEGO train enthusists? While I don't belong to a club or do exhibitions, I do have my own home layout for both myself and my children. And I too have a big investment in 9V gear. I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Lets post it on LUGNET for all to see. I will then collect it and put it together in a single document for those at LEGO to go through. Again honest answers without the vitriol is important. I won't include any fire-brand comments in my (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Iwuo0x.BMJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Do you want this feedback via e-mail or posted to LUGNET? Mike (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact