 Trains / *28565 (-20)
  Re: Japan Rail EF64

(...) The real ones are quite wide (for a Japanese train). The length is too short but I have something against Lego trains that go beyond 36 or so studs, they always look too long to me so I always compress the 'belly' a bit. (...) Afraid I don't (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Japan Rail EF64

(...) Look very good apart form the aspect ratio. Are the real ones really wide or really low? The base is cleverly done though :) Any idea how the real ones work as I've never seen 3 bogies stock before. (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Japan Rail EF64

(...) Nice work Tim!. I love the details. And I am an especial fan of Japanese trains so this one's even more special for me. Can't wait to see more matching cars, if they are in the plan. JB (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Japan Rail EF64

(...) -snip- (...) -snip- (...) WOW what eye candy! Excellent! e (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Japan Rail EF64

Hi all, Just uploaded another train, this time a Japanese (URL). This had been sitting on my computer for ages as I had a couple of problems with it, one of which was the door which I've now fixed using the fence offsetting techniques discussed (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Implecations of 6 LEGO Units Thick Fence

(...) (snip) (...) Oooh, thanks, Mat! later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hang time in Tokyo

(...) Thank you for these pictures. It's nice to see you visiting us all around the world :) In fact it was surprising to see you in japan a very few days (hours?) after the Portland LEGO store display! Do you have news from Kelly ? :D Didier (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Hang time in Tokyo

I just wanted to say publicly thanks to the members of EJLTC that so warmly welcomed me in Tokyo this week. I had a great time at the LEGO store and afterwards at a 3 hour dinner and show & tell. We all didn't speak the same language on one level (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Implecations of 6 LEGO Units Thick Fence

(...) If you center the fence on a jumper plates, you can acheive 1-LU or 5-LU inset. I do something similar with technic bricks centered on jumper plates to acheive 2-LU insets. Mat (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Track layout design software.

WOW, you guys are really on the ball. Many thanks for the really fast responses. Gaz. "Gary Tabener" <g.tabener@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:IqyyCq.1B46@lugnet.com... (...) it? (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) Right, this is the registry I worked on for Track Designer. It's not complete yet but is still much more than the original one. BTW, the picture Gary was refering to shows TrackDraw, the other software. Pierre (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) It is created with TrackDraw (found here (URL) which is still alpha software but definitely pretty usable. ROSCO (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) Apparently the source code for this program was lost many years ago. Attempts to retrienve said source code have been futile at best. There is good news though. Pierre Normandin has made an extensive library of registry elements for this (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track layout design software.

(...) This should be what your looking for, its called Track Designer. (URL) been around for many years now, although I dont think there has been much recent development. (correct me if I am wrong.) Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Track layout design software.

Hi all, I was just browsing Brickshelf and came across this: (URL) someone please tell me what software this is and where I could get it? Many thanks. Gary. (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Fox News Story on Adults Addicted to LEGO

Does anyone know about the Fox News Broadcast that is being aired tonight at 5:00 in Washington, DC? The story has been teased a few times yesterday and the story appears to be a negative story about adults that are addicted to LEGO. I really have (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Legoworld

Jason J Railton schreef: (...) Love that Shire horse! (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from Legoworld

I've finally organised my pictures from Legoworld, back in October. Brikshelf link is this once moderated: (URL) Some previews, starting with my model of the actual Royal Train - the train and the windmill layout all had to fit in airline luggage: (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: A motorized railway crane

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: ... (...) Hello Tim and all, The videos are ready now. Sorry for the poor quality, I have only a 2Mpx camera which makes 15s movies maximum. This is why there are 18 movies totalizing 4,5 minutes of video. Each (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact