 Trains / *28240 (-5)
  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Ooh, I like your V2... it has lots of parts that non trainies would like too (they can trade off the few train specific things like wheels...) Some nits to pick I think I'd go with more large windows than small, maybe 2:1? Have to agree on the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  How big were box cars in 1900?

So, I have seen references to box cars being as short as 36 feet and as long as 50 feet at the turn of the last century. However, I didn't see these numbers in any authoratative context. So, anyone got a good source for really old American rolling (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: snip (...) Here's another go with (URL) parts ideas to support building trains>. Fun discussion! later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorized microscale train

(...) Cool! That should sort the problem of how to propel 2-wide trains (for those who don't have N-gauge track)! Mark (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

Sweet! Now I can retro-fit some of my Blacktron soldiers! Dave "Jeremy Rear" <jeremyrear@mac.com> wrote in message news:In1J9E.HGM@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact