 Trains / *27844 (-5)
  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

(...) Scott- Anything that keeps ones hands from touching LEGO must be very "constraining" indeed! -Ted (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

(...) Rob- Gee, first Larry P wants us to get the cord right and now you want us to be able to fold it! (Us and what combination of forklifts and cranes?) -Ted (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Other coasters (was Re: Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster

(...) <SNIP> (...) The mentioned link doesn't work anymore. Did you move your descriptions, or just deleted them? Where can we find those instructions now? Regards, Ludo (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

Very Impressive, you all should be proud. I would have loved to make it out and help out, but alas I was constrained to attend Comic-con that weekend. Congradulations on an impressive feat. Scott (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

"Ted Michon" <ted@scltc.org> wrote in message news:IJu4z8.1Mp3@lugnet.com... (...) Awesome! Be sure to fold it up properly when you get done... ;) Rob (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact