 Trains / *27405 (-10)
  Re: Trolley

(...) What a great design and gesture by you, James! It is stuff like this that really <ahem> builds community spirit! I am going to do my best to actually build this MOC and always display it on the TCLTC layout as a tribute to your contribution. (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Trolley

Here is an (URL) old fashion trolley>. My effort toward this trolley began from inspiration from the Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders. If it were not for the GPLR, I would probably never have generated this design. Working on this trolley reminded (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Slightly more rational? (was: New Lego Track!)

FLEXITRACK ! Yah ! Cheers Oliver "Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:IGMyLJ.1zC1@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) Beause it is just getting BORING (...) Cheers Champ well done "Trains Rule" Peter #348 (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

I've also snipped all the rest away because I agree with it, close enough, and I want to focus on certain things But if I get it right, what your trying to say is that posting in newsgroups etc is easily overlooked and taken for granted so it is (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) I recall seeing this when it was first put up on 1000steine. I loved the idea; I just wish I could see a properly translated version instead of one in mangled English the way Babelfish and Google do. Legoswami (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) I know this is an old thread but if you're still out there Brian I am interested in knowing more about your radio control mods. From what I can work out fromthe pics you were using the two channel version, what did you do with the steering (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) Hey, don't worry, its good that you posted it to trains, it widened the audience anyway! I liked the pope thing too. Tim (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) Absolutly! Dave, I've made several of these for myself and the SCLTC, and they work great. Thank you so much for publishing your mod. We used 7 of these, in various flavours on our last layout. And we'll have at least 4 more in our next layout (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ISCC entry by Michael Jasper

(...) Maybe so, but at his slack-ie-est, he gets more done than you do at your busy-ie-est. Now run along, SKW, and go tell your mother she wants you. (Emphatically) XFUT o-t.fun (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact