 Trains / *2697 (-5)
  Re: Train windows in red white and black.

(...) I do hope that they will be available in Europe too. Still missing the train doors !! (...) Regards, Ludo (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train windows in red white and black.

John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FKytMs.4q3@lugnet.com... (...) step (...) don't (...) I managed to get my hands on a 7745 in the late '80's from my late grandpa and that set comes with four pair of red train doors. Call me (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  GATS Show GA this Weekend

Hi! I'm planning on driving sown to the GATS show in gwinnett GA this weekend with some of my friends. I was wondering if the NGLTC was still going to be showing their layout and if any other LUGNETers were going to be there. Thanks! Patricia (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) I hope everyone has had a chance to look at these. I just got a notice from my ISP that I was close to my monthly limit on web serving. I'll be taking these down. If I get a chance later, I may reduce the images size and re-post them. The page (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train windows in red white and black.

Don't give up hope yet. The bus set numbers are: 3404 - Bus with black windows 3405 - Bus with white windows 3407 - Bus with red windows Did I miss 3406 in the catalogs or will there be another bus? I am hoping for blue Ken (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact