 Trains / *25855 (-5)
  Lego Train 115 - building instruction

Hi, Recently I acquired lego train set 115. It is in bad shape, but it included the building instructions (never been published before). You can find them on my web site (URL) regards, Ton (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show Dec. 4th-5th

as a little side note I will have around 200lbs of color sorted brick for sale at prices you could probably only dream of. i will also be taking trades for yellow 2x4 brick and green brick plates. i need around 2000 2x4 yellow bricks and 300 8x16 (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) I use a virtual resolution for that, also makes it very easy to do screenshots so you can make GIF's or JPEG's of your layout. Virtual desktop resolution is nearly unlimited, and with the 1 pixel/stud res I can do quite large layouts. Our 9*4m (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) I love TrackDraw. Every time I get a new copy of it, I marvel at how it's gotten even better. I play with it I marvel at how great it is and at the plethora of great features and gadgets it has. It never ceases to amaze me. Yet I still used (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

"Jan-Albert van Ree" <javanree@vanree.net> wrote in message news:I7w9Iu.wuF@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I'd argue that what TrackDesigner provides is not really a zoom. It is simply a choice of 4 scales of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact