 Trains / *24785 (-5)
  ATTN GMLTC

Please contact me... I have something for you. (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Working Fountain on TCLTC layout (Pics)

Check this one out! About 6 years ago, John Gerlach of the GMLTC had built a fountain that actually pumped water using the technic pneumatic system. Well, this captured the imagination of my then 8 year old son Ross, and he set his mind to building (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  BBB Wheels

Hi All, I have been wondering what people have been building with the BBB steam driver wheels... (maybe I missed 'em if they have been posted before) SteveB (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) SNIP (...) First: welcome at Lowlug! THE discussion forum in the Netherlands. Now for the pics: lots of these are mine. So I think I should shed some light on them. A few weeks ago Legoland Billund had it's season-opening, and a group of Dutch (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Hw9K6J.4G6@lugnet.com... (...) The pictures of the shelves and shelves of LEGO boxes are definitely their vault. Steve Barile showed similar pictures after a visit to LEGO HQ. Frank (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact