 Trains / *2437 (-10)
  Re: Amtrak F 7 version 3

(...) What's you secret on getting the duel headlights to light up? Are you using fiber optics or two individual light bulbs? John Warren (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Amtrak F 7 version 3

Yah, it's boring version 3 for this model. Changes include: 1) working dual headlights 2) return of the smaller windshield 3) 1/4-curve-top black bricks along top edge of hood 4) control stick antenna to *try* to split the windsheild in half. (looks (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  "cat whisker" trip switch

Hi All, I was playing around with Mindstorms tonight and was working on the automated trolley line. I have been looking for alternatives to the light sensors (the ambient light can kill ya). I was thinking about touch sensors but just plopping a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Amtrack Acela and 4561?

Has anyone thought of modeling Amatrack's new Acela train (northeast corridor DC - Boston)? A possible use for the new 4561? Good pics of the real thing at trainweb.com/railpix (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Thanks, I just called them and put myself on the waiting list. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

<smack!> (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Alan Demlow wrote in message ... (...) About £10 w/o VAT. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Anybody have a price on the 1831's? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) Take a look here instead: (URL) set is a must have if you have a monorail. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact