 Trains / *23795 (-10)
  Re: The Coolest Picture

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HpqKy4.1pE4@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) J-2 - What is the element that you use for the roof of the structure in this picture? I don't recognize it. (URL) Mike Walsh (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) It's a standing joke in the GMLTC that none of us can figure out where Ross gets his building ability. We often ask his dad "Does his mother build LEGO stuff?"... *grin* This is probably my favorite Ross clever building trick: (URL) Using a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) That's actually Ross Neal's work I think. Dunno if he goes by Rosco as a nickname or not. As far as the actual work, all I can say is "Rob Hendrix would be proud..." look at the (URL) next pic> MUCH brick modding there! :-) But boy does it (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) ...dang - caught again! Well, I just think of them as "pre-official" parts. :^) By the way, I posted instructions here: (URL) modify file name assembly01.jpg through assembly35.jpg. Folder after moderation: (URL) should also point out that the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The Coolest Picture

ok, it's 7:59 a.m., I don't know where I've been, but this is got to be The Coolest Picture I have seen in a long time! Well, this morning, at least! (URL) Really great work Rosco! Oh this one is pretty cool too. In a kinda sucky cool kinda way. ;) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Proving I "still got it"

No need to prove yourself Josh, as we all have our unique gifts and ways of expressing ourselves through The Brick. I see you have shortened your design to a four-axle version and applied the enlongated, crosswise exhaust stack, indicating the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Proving I "still got it"

Just saying hi again, with an 8 wide train! It real life engine is about 65% built... I just wanted to show Lugnet readers "I still got it"... This engine is an ALCo RS-3, paint scheme derived from the 4512 train engine. The RS-3 was produced by the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Unoffical parts! Unoffical parts! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Thanks for telling me where to get it. =) -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NCLTC Holiday Layout at South Hills Mall - Raleigh, NC

The North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) has our layout on display for the Holiday Season at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is our second holiday layout, we were in the same mall a year ago. This year's layout is a tad smaller (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Ahui - You can find the missing x169.dat file here, thanks to Orion Pobursky: (URL) you can't locate it, I can send it to you. That's the Technic 1x2 Liftarm that I use in the model's Lever.dat subfile. It's a critical element, as it connects (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact