 Trains / *2214 (-5)
  Re: Commuter train (WIP)

Oh Yeah, Steve! The color combo looks sweet! And those 2x3 train windows simulate folding doors *very* nicely. Looks very prototypical so far, too (which I like). Now, can you make it 8 wide....;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recommendation on First Train?

Uff-da. They *all* are pretty abysmal:-( I'd buy the cheapest one I could get and start on MOCs from the git-go. But I'd prolly go 4565 if I *had* to choose one... HTH, John (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Commuter train (WIP)

Hi All, I am working on a commuter train light rail called the TriMet "MAX" It is located here in Portland, OR. This is very early work in progress (WIP). (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Recommendation on First Train?

I'm thinking about buying a train soon... Any recommendations as to which currently available train is best overall? Thanks! (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: motorized switching rails

I would love to see instructions or pictures of this device. I suppose I could tinker around with the idea on my own as well. John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37DFA77D.E5BD4E...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact