 Trains / *2212 (-5)
  Commuter train (WIP)

Hi All, I am working on a commuter train light rail called the TriMet "MAX" It is located here in Portland, OR. This is very early work in progress (WIP). (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Recommendation on First Train?

I'm thinking about buying a train soon... Any recommendations as to which currently available train is best overall? Thanks! (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: motorized switching rails

I would love to see instructions or pictures of this device. I suppose I could tinker around with the idea on my own as well. John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37DFA77D.E5BD4E...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  PNWLTC update

I like the photos. I think it's great to have the pages up whenever possible. Some more detailed shots would be great (I'm thinking of the Spaceneedle) James P (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: motorized switching rails

(...) You could do it by posting semi-unique pieces next to the switch, and matching pieces on the fascia. The layout might look a bit odd with minifig heads and what-not stuck all over the track... Steve (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact