 Trains / *18775 (-5)
  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Hey Brad, Great train! I'm looking forward to seeing this in person at the next LUGOLA meeting! Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

The Engine looks great I love the detail put into the train are great. I like the way the front of the engine is angled. It makes it look a lot more intimidating. Good work. Evan Riskedahl (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GP40 dat file

I would be interested too.... Alex Cruz <alexAT@uxbDOT.net> wrote in message news:H0tF17.F9y@lugnet.com... (...) to do (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Real Life Amtrak LEGOLAND train car advert

(...) Amtrak uses SNOT construction techniques! ;-) I especially like the minifigs in the windows... JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  More train colour kits

The first page of the My-Own-Train instructions hints at future colour kits, so can I make a suggestion? DARK RED Am I alone in thinking that that would kick righteous botty? These have to be a big enough success by now to justify some more colours. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact