 Trains / *17 (-5)
  Re: ZNAP

Pardon my ignorance, but what are ZNAP. It's been a few weeks since I have read the RTL posts. Do you have pictures? - Irving Javier Ramos wrote in message <3613BB4E.603C@in.th...essage>... (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Seattleites Unite! :)

(...) Don't worry then. The club has a full schedule of shows for the fall. I'm sure you can check one of them. Check out or web site for the upcoming show dates. (URL) Member (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains)

  Test

Now testing on track 1. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  ZNAP

I just got a box of that new ZNAP and I was wondering if somebody has already given to it a railroad application. They look much better than technic for building metallic-riveted-looking structures, lets say a bridge. Javier Ramos Wageningen (the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Seattleites Unite! :)

(...) But it was a great success. My son is now convinced that he NEEDS a Lego train. That makes arguing with my wife a lot easier. If it's just something I want, I can't get it into the budget. But is 2 out of 4 (maybe even 3 out of 4) want it, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact