 Trains / *15335 (-5)
  Re: 8 wide tanker

(...) Kind of like this one? ;-) (6 wide though) (URL) couldn't resist! Dean (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How loud are monorails?

"crunch-o-matic" <naughty.monkey@verizon.net> wrote in message news:GnH6s1.FMF@lugnet.com... (...) buzz. (...) About how fast do they go? -- Markham (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

(...) Can you post the sticker pics in a format other then jpg? The quality is all lost. Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

(...) had those quarter sections-- I was hording the tan 8x8 gungan patrol wheels to create a tanker. What a waste of time and money:-/ (anyone need about 80?) (...) As far as US prototypes go, there are many that don't even *have* a base-- just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

Hi Steve, nice work, especially the walkway on top of the tank. I also build two tank cars just a week before S@H announced the white smal Octan tanker: (URL) it's more an European style tanker. I tryed to make the baseplate as narrow as possible. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact