 Trains / *15234 (-10)
  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) I like the pumpkin patch, basket balls from the pens right? Big boat dealership too! Who made the word train: (URL) THIS BUT THAT AND OR"? The best one is this one: "The Golden Garter" :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

(...) No, that one was static. The other rides worked, and the skull on the haunted house rocked back and forth. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

(...) Beautiful model Shaun ! This is definitively an improvement over your BR 52 which also is a very good model. Congratulations again Why did you select to model the BR 18. The BR 18 existed in several subgroups. I guess it is the BR 18-4 former (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive

Hi Shaun, great! I love to see your BR 18 steamer. Nice details and the fact, that the pistons will move is just great. Getting these monsters through curves and pistons ist a real problem. I spend quite some time experiementing on my BR 10 design: (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I know I could quit any time.

hmmm... I also plan carefully what I need and buy what I need only, otherwise my economy would go down fast! Lately I just tought of selling some of my trains off.... some 4537's, 7722 cars etc. I guess I can handle it - or am I just getting money (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  I know I could quit any time.

Famous last words. www.theonion.com/oni...hobby.html SteveB (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

That's what Saturday night will be, at the hotel in one corner of the ballroom. There'll be plenty of track and rolling stock, but I don't know about dispatchers and waybills. :) SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

steve barile wrote in message ... (...) What I'd really like to is to be able to put together a layout that can be *operated* like a big model train basement empire layout :-) not one that has to have trains going round and round to amuse the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC SEA GATS

Is this "Jay" from "Jay and Silent Bob"? :D www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?i=85655 SteveB (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS

Did this thing work? (URL) Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-44B216....net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa)