 Trains / *14264 (-20)
  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) LOL, i had the brown trains ends & fence/ladders too! (...) Yeah, i didn't think of it that way! Well anyways this was in school, for carpentry class. getting rid of concrete footings on a swing set & slide at out elementry school, we had to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) Thanks! The windows were sitting around not doing anyone much good, so I figured that this was a great car to use them on. A caboose deserves haphazard window placement. The locomotive is scheduled for some minor detailing changes, but I am (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) Let's see.. brown train ends... lotsa fences... funky wing bits and a mess of grills... Brown screams for Wild West, and fences led me to the livestock cars. I traded away most of my log bricks, which would have been very useful for just about (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) Thanks- and I could certainly do some boxcars and/or reefers to match, and possibly a tanker as well. I have considered this, but I'm not in a big rush yet. I've got plenty of other unfinished projects... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:3B9D4170.DCF7FC...ane.edu... (...) smile. A (...) yep, looks beatiful. S. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: jake...

(...) McKee? Already responded...the are fine... Matt (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  jake...

...are you guys OK? (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) The loco and caboose are pretty good. I like the use of the rare tiny red windows, and the loco is very neat - it might be a fairly common shape, but you do it well. Favourite though has to be those horse carriers. Utterly brilliant. Best of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) of doing with mine, but mostly the same peices! I was doing the same thing one day a few months back, looking at a collection of odd brown parts! I was thinking a 8x24-30 stud flatcar modified to make a fenced in flatcar. Its amazing how i've (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

(...) I like it. The picture of the engine and the caboose together made me smile. A whole freight train done in the same style would be a lot of fun. Chris (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A new GP30

(...) Thanks for providing the details on who. There must be a picture of that loco somewhere on Brickshelf, otherwise I wouldn't have seen it. (...) Thanks (...) Chris (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car

I have a pair of new 16-stud 2-axle train cars. Enjoy! The caboose is colored and striped to match my club locomotive: (URL) livestock car is a Wild West creation in brown and black, seen here hauling horses: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  North Georgia LEGO Train Club displaying at Flowery Branch Depot

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club ((URL) will be displaying a layout at the Flowery Branch 2001 Fall festival, in Flowery Branch Georgia ((URL) on September 15th. We will be hosting our display inside of the town's renovated train depot. "The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: 8 wide and 62 long!

It's just an aspiration, nothing set in stone. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) scale, though... Seriously however, I *do* like this, though it's kinda small and sketch-ish. I think microfig would make it easy to put lots of historically accurate detail into a full-sized castle with inner and outer curtain and full-sized (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) I thought they might've been yours, though the fact that they're not 8-wide kinda confused me a bit. ;-D Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show

"Nicholas Allan" <n_l_allan@REMOVECAP...vista.net> wrote in message news:GJG7F1.DEI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) were (...) I am not sure what happened there but I get the same result. As I recall, this is the link I intended to post: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show

In lugnet.trains.org, Nicholas Allan writes: ... (...) The monorails didn't accelerate at all (or decelerate much going up the spiral) thanks to LEGO's cog drive on the monorail motor. One battery has lasted two shows for my black+yellow 4 car (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show

(...) layout (...) newspaper (...) include (...) Did you have any problems with the monorails accelerating really quickly down the hill and shooting off the side or anything? How many monorail trains did you have? It appears that every time I look (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.town)

  Re: 8 wide and 62 long!

"Steven Barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:GJFHFM.C1E@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Will this be at the Rose Garden or somewhere else? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact