 Trains / *14154 (-5)
  Re: New Brickshelf gallery

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJ2Do9.7DE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the praise, much appreciated.:-) I mainly chose it because blue is a colour i have a lot of. Other than those two front windows of course. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) After a bit of ferreting around if found this snippet of info. The 82 class was built by Clyde Engineering at Braemar (South Australia). It has a GM 3000HP engine. James (who likes the odd train now and then) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)

(...) As I'm browsing through this on my slow link, I've been thinking how nice it would be to have this presentation on a CD-ROM. I think I'd be willing to pay as much as 20 bucks for something like that, which would be a great way for a club to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train article in Garden Railways magazine

(...) I guess I was remembering primarily the concrete sections. (...) As an outdoor display, I'd rate it pretty good. As an outdoor model railroad, I'd rate it pretty low. The article was pretty nice, with several pictures. They also included a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) like a GM or GE rather than a British unit. Any reason you chose it (other than it looks cool with that inverse sloped windshield and cab overhang, which came out great, by the way)? (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact