 Trains / *14139 (-5)
  Re: Lego train article in Garden Railways magazine

My recollection of the trains at LEGOLAND California was that the gauge was larger than No. 1. I also remember the rail looking like rectangular aluminum stock with much of it fastened in concrete, although some of the "country" scenes had ties, as (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: double container waggon

Nice car. I think you have captured the prototype well. I'm always looking for different intermodal ideas, and this is a type of car not seen in North America. "Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GIx8C4.3tK@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYC Subway site

Great site.... I found the metro used lately as a monorail model used lately at some American show: (URL) least I believe so. Sonnich Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIwnLt.7n0@lugnet.com... (...) train (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)

(...) Wow. I've been looking at this on & off for a few days now, and I'm overwhelmed. There is so much fantastic work, I can't be superlative enough... trying to come up with highlights against a background like this is beyond me. This was a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train article in Garden Railways magazine

(...) Hmmmm..... I don't have the magazine with me at work today but I recall the pictures I saw, had what looked like aluminium (or nickel) rails with wood ties. There definately were ties set in what looked like gravel/dirt. I don't remember off (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact