 Trains / *13679 (-5)
  a new member gives thanks

i would like to thank every one in the train disscussion groop who posted for me while my computer was pozesed. i finaly figured out that lugnut wasent accepting my information due to a different name on my e mail. my name is ondrew not ronald (my (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  G scale lego trains

A search of lugnet trains didn't get far so and excuse me if this has been discussed before. What scale have people used when building G scale trains? I understand the following are common: 1:32 1:29 1:22.5 All of which run on the same size G scale (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

To get the discussion back on Lego track again: I've recieved my copy of the Caboose set today, and I've discovered two worthwhile modifications. First, for the elevated section, if you position the red plates 1 x 4 underneath the pairs of black (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  NYPD car

the police car I used is origionally from the Pier Police set-i think it was 6540, not sure. I had it all in pieces until a few weeks ago, when I built my town. i realized i needed a small police force so i rebuilt it with a new lightbar, police (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GHCGIB.4Gx@lugnet.com... (...) <big snip> Thanks Simon Facinating what you can learn discussing Lego :-) regards lawrence (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact