 Trains / *1362 (-5)
  Re: and the worst train lego has ever made is...

What do you have against the Freight and Crane railway (4565)? I like it a lot, enough to buy two <g>. Kevin (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  desperatly seekign scanned copy of instructions to 3225 classic train

i am desperatly seeking a scanned copy of the instructions to the 3225 classic train. (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  ranking of the 9v train sets

here is my ranking of the 9v train sets from best to worst let me know if you aggree or disaggree with this 4558 metro liner 3225 classic train 4563 load and haul railroad 4564 freight rail runner 4559 cargo railway 4565 freight and crane railway (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

John Matthews wrote in message ... (...) you (...) the (...) Hey Larry, I missed the early part of this conversation. If you are looking for a very good software package for putting together graphics on the cheap, Image Ready by Adobe is great for (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

Oh sure, now it looks like I'm just doing this because you're pressing me... *grin* (URL) 3 more pics and text to follow, this is just part of the framework, I still need to credit the people who's art I'm stealing... (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact