 Trains / *13384 (-5)
  Re: D.C. Metrorail Car

(...) Very nice, I like the subtle angles on the side walls. Question though, how is it for strength? Building the entire car 'snot', I'm wondering how it keeps from collapsing or sagging in the middle? Too bad it wouldn't fit through the GMLTC (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Friday GATS pictures (Setup)

(...) Any chance of getting a detail shot of the inside of the Clamshell Market? I see hints of things through the doors, but I'd love to see what all is inside! (URL) *love* to put in details that are difficult (or impossible!) to see - it makes (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: D.C. Metrorail Car

Great Train. Very interesting building method... I would love to see some internal structure pictures. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GGt52D.DEv@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  GREAT serive (was: Another Legend dies)

(...) Well, I have to add that the Consumer Service is not only *usually* okay - it certainly rocks and is the best Consumer Service I have ever heard of! Of course I am sad about missing elements and defected parts - but the two pieces I claimed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Friday GATS pictures (Setup)

Here are some pictures from setup, more of saturday later. (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact