 Trains / *13219 (-5)
  Re: Another Legend dies....

I thought Lego was a company that makes toys, to be played with. Trading cards are made to be collected, not to be used as drink coasters. If a Lego set is in demand, then Lego will make more of that set because to them it indicates that the sets (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any interest in Metroliner add on cars/wagons?

Sounds like a good idea. It is hard to tell what the demand will be without seeing them or knowing the price. When do you plan to share them with us? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in Metroliner add on cars/wagons?

I'd probably be interested in all of them, as I was working on a 25-car Metroliner (I'd split it into 2 trains normally), and wanted a variety of cars. Depending on the design, I'd probably pay up to $40. And if you could leave out some bricks for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in Metroliner add on cars/wagons?

(...) I myself having bought the excellent three-pack Bricworx Coach set, might just give your kits a try too. -Harvey (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in Metroliner add on cars/wagons?

steve wrote in message ... (...) But (...) in (...) sleeper (...) I probably wouldn't buy one myself (being one who likes to roll his own -) ) but I think the re-release of the Metroliner will make the market for add-on cars much better. Go for it, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact