 Trains / *12700 (-5)
  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GFCqoE.K8n@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! *black* 1 x 2 x 2 "airplane" windows..... Cheers Carlo. (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

I was @ LEGO S@H today and just found new trains to go with the My own train stuff... Set #10013 Open Frieght Wagon 16.99 Set #10014 Caboose 14.99 Enjoy and pass on the info apparently its not avaliable yet. Wayne (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: MOCs: incl German WWII Railway gun

Shaun, I've seen your work on brickshelf before and I am just floored by the detail. You are, by far, one of the best lego modelers out there. 8 Your attention to detail is clearly seen in the beautiful re-creations of WWII and Star Wars machines. I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: GMLTC Web Site?

(...) Another option would be our BrickShelf galleries: (URL) Siskind also has some layout images in his 'gallery': (URL) GMLTC gmltc_j1 .at. yahoo.com (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Web Site?

(...) We're offline for a while longer. John "J-3" Kelly got a new high-speed connection last week, he's working on getting it set up for hosting multiple sites. Hopefully we can be back up in a week or so, then we can start redesigning the entire (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact