 Trains / *12470 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

Awesome! I am suprised that no one has built one like that before. Cool model! Can you take a closer picture of the chute? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) James, I've tried your email address, but I'm not sure if you're getting the messages or not. Send me a note, I think I have a place for your pictures. And yes, it will be "legal"! <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GEIFMp.Hvu@lugnet.com... (...) Well yes, I have to agree there -- all that USATrash does look similar. Perhaps that's why the truly outstanding modellers here (J.M., 'Ben' etc.) look (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GEILEw.8pH@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Well, I did my best to disguise the BURPS :-) Huw (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  trains

Being a relative newbie to the field of LEGO trains, I just wanted to say hi. Hi. That out of the way, I threw up a 'page on the 'net showing my recent forray into the field of trains, with a few homebrew engines and rolling stock. It's hosted on a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact