 Trains / *1247 (-5)
  Re: check out my Water Tower model

(...) Very nice, Ben. Love it. Nice curved walls and cool use of the UFO saucers. later, James Mathis (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dave's TGV train

(...) To Dave, Nice train! I really like the pantagraph. It looks very good! The train set as a whole is very good: dual power units, mail car, passenger cars. Good complete set. The additional gray slopes on top of the black roof slopes complement (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) web (...) Oh, well, you just 'beat' my schedule :-) I thought of the use of 1x3 and 1x1 rounds for rounded walls a few weeks ago, and planned to post it as an original idea sometime soon, but didn't get (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Of course, what am I thinking? I guess I'm just woozy with excitement, what with the convention coming up, SW being released this week, my new *pink* passenger coach nearly completed...??!! Oh, you heard right! I will torture GMLTC members [1] (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) John, that's FOUR new sections (each 45" x 40"), not TWO... Approximately 15 feet of train yard, with a roundhouse & Mindstorms controlled turntable, and as many sidings of track as we can fit onto the tables. He called me 'genius'... <blush> (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact