 Trains / *12469 (-5)
  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) James, I've tried your email address, but I'm not sure if you're getting the messages or not. Send me a note, I think I have a place for your pictures. And yes, it will be "legal"! <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GEIFMp.Hvu@lugnet.com... (...) Well yes, I have to agree there -- all that USATrash does look similar. Perhaps that's why the truly outstanding modellers here (J.M., 'Ben' etc.) look (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GEILEw.8pH@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Well, I did my best to disguise the BURPS :-) Huw (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  trains

Being a relative newbie to the field of LEGO trains, I just wanted to say hi. Hi. That out of the way, I threw up a 'page on the 'net showing my recent forray into the field of trains, with a few homebrew engines and rolling stock. It's hosted on a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) Yea, I kinda figured you wouldn't want to rush around putting all the pictures back up. Well, I'll try and index your new stuff as it comes along, though as I've mentioned before, my train index is not going to have the work put into it that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact