 Trains / *11654 (-10)
  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) <snip> With no pictures, and no prices, I'd say that they have missed their own deadline again. People may buy what they can't see, but you can't buy something with out a price. Frankly, as a customer, I'm dissapointed but only marginally so. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Sets in Train of LEGO Shop

(...) It suggests to me that the 'design your own train' system has failed, so they've resorted to listing them as separate sets; that is, unless a FLASH page appears soon where you can tinker with the colour and have it select the set number for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in > (...) Sorry, I meant 'motor and light extra' regards lawrence (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GC8nBp.DK8@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) bit of a disappointment really 2 trains (one large, one small), 1 tender, choice of 5 colours Motor and Battery extra Hardly 'customized', and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Extent of 'custom' trains now revealed

To quote the set descriptions that are now on lego.com "Introducing the 1st ever LEGO train engine where YOU get to choose the style and color! Kits include building instructions and all the pieces you need to build the train engine you select. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:3AE3F302.B258CB...ame.com... (...) Clearly work in progress However, it shows how the process of 'design your own train' will work regards lawrence (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

!!! Currently showing Not Available / no picture / no price, but the names have now been uploaded: KT103 Large Train Engine Blue KT104 Large Train Engine Green KT105 Large Train Engine Black KT106 Large Train Engine Brown KT107 Large Train Engine (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  New Sets in Train of LEGO Shop

I found there are many new sets in train theme of LEGO SHOP, but only name, number and pieces, no prices and the linkage of pictures is dead link. Br Zhengrong (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) Somehow I suspect that the good burghers of 1700 Amsterdam who first caused those bridges to be built weren't really worrying about that. :-) I've been to Amsterdam (and don't ask me what I did there, other than festing with JA, JJ and NH) and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom trains?

(...) I hope so! I'd like to get some more of my designs, now we can see what it's like... Josh (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact