 Trains / *11644 (-5)
  Re: Customized Train Engine - when? (Re: Latest catalog information)

I am already in 23rd April her in Japan, I think that date is USA date, maybe after 10 hours. Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) I liked it too, but its small for my taste, my towns' trucks would breack it. Josh (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Custom trains?

In exactly 3 hours, we're supposed to be able to design custom trains at shop.lego.com . Will LEGO.com keep its word? NICK (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Huge layout

Looks great...now if I only had a barn...heck just a basement would suit me right now :) -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GC7Fov.7sK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  tan coloured Chateau is finished in time

For the Lego®-fair in Muelheim/Germany on April the 22nd, I had prepared a new building for the FGLTCs train layout. This has been presented today at the meeting in Mülheim You will find pictures of the day there in at least 4 new galleries by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact