 Trains / *11374 (-10)
  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) It's just put under the wagon plate (from set #3737 train accessories) like any other bogie. The smaller plate from #4561 is just put on the larger plate and has no contact with the motor bogie. Unfortunately, the front lights can't work that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NELUG at Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 *Pictures*

Eric, The pictures look great. Look forward to a review of the show. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GB58op.EIv@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG at Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 *Pictures*

Well there is no write up yet because I am to tierd to do it at the moment but what you all want most are up... Pictures (4 Pages of them starting here) (URL) free to ask questions, I will put a write-up on the NELUG website in the next week or so. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

"Pierre Normandin" <pierre_normandin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GB56KH.B1z@lugnet.com... (...) That is really beautiful! How did you afix the motor bogie under the front like that? Iain (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

Hi, Here's what I've made with a 4561 and some bulk. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

There's a nice alternat model on the back of the box. Well the Australian box anyway. There's a picture here (URL) has nice little passenger cars too, only thing is it uses parts from the other cars in the set. ROSCO Sam Hastings <samjh@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

Jason J. Railton wrote in message ... (...) How about the magnetic coupler on the front of the loco and between the wagons. I have found that the coupler going past has enough strength to attract a magnet under the track. Allan J Smith (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) Hello Sam, Here is my adaptation. I used 2 4561's and some bulk parts. (URL) Powell (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Magnetic field activated switch

(...) Exactly what part of a _plastic_ train are we hoping to detect here anyway? Are these things sensitive enough to detect the wheels and sparse metallic components of a train motor, encased in ABS, as it goes past? Jason J Railton (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: EJLTC meeting

(...) figure -eight track arrangement you've set up too. I bet it's really a hit with the kids. -Harvey (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact