 Trains / *10949 (-10)
  Re: buying trains on the internet in Europe

"David Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G9ztrx.LBJ@lugnet.com... (...) Euros - (...) a (...) Can't you order from LEGO Shop @ Home? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New pics to post

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G9z529.LnI@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Harvey! I really like your Side Dump Hopper, and your 4551 Diesel! I am a fan of the "doing more with less" method of building myself. Iain (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  buying trains on the internet in Europe

Since Christmas I have been trying to buy some straight track from Reimann in Germany, their latest excuse is that the minumum order is now 350 Euros - which is over 30 boxes of track! Is there any other supplier of straight track 4515 in Europe (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New pics to post

Choooo-Wooooo! My pictures are finally posted,check out my new page at (URL) Before directing the flame thrower at me, please be aware that I'm working within the bounds and limits of Webtv. The pictures may not be megapixel quality, the trains are (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGTLC postcard

I forgot to mention this earlier but I got one about 1.5 weeks ago. I probably cannot make it on Sat, but am going to do my darndest to get there on Sat. - Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Train Show Reminder - March 17th in Chicago

Everyone, Just a quick reminder that the Royal Train will be appearing at the "All American Railroad Show" in LaGrange, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago) next Saturday, March 17th from 9:00am to 4:00pm. For more information, please look under Show (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12V train engines

Margaret, I haven't found a good replacement source for the traction tires yet. The rubber that Lego used decomposes quickly when exposed to air. First they will turn yellow and then crack apart after only a few years. When mine are gone I expect (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGTLC postcard

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:G9ypMz.CrJ@lugnet.com... (...) 2000 (...) LEGO should also send these to stores like Zany-Brainy and TRU. ZB always has a pile of flyers and brochures near the entrance of the store. Mike (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  NGTLC postcard

I just got a copy of the post card that LEGO sent out to help promote the show the NGLTC is doing this weekend, it looks pretty good. I'll be interested to see how many people bring one to the show, they sent out 2000 of them! (URL) J. Trobaugh (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: 'Dog Bone' - definition

(...) There is no rule to say that a dog bone style layout should be in the shape of a dog-bone! A far more common MR arrangement is to run the centre double track section around a room or double back over itself at a higher level. You get more (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact