 Trains / *10324 (-5)
  Amusing note...

Interesting, my count of unread messages in lugnet.trains has beein sort of interesting, yesterday I saw 4557 and 4559, today it's 4565... (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good Diesel Loco MOC pics?

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G8t9Cx.Izp@lugnet.com... (...) In that case here's another page to look at for models based on UK prototypes (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC will be at GATS this weekend!

This weekend the PNLTC will be showing an all new 15'x22' layout at the Portland area GATS (1). This is going to be a GREAT show! We have more new MOCs at this show that I have ever seen at a single show. For examples: - Steve Barile's 'Americana' - (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Train building contest

Mark Staffa wrote in message ... (...) What does this have to do with the subject line? Did this sprout off a thread about a train building contest that I've missed? I'm interested! I have a couple things here that would go in a contest that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

(...) This part ? (URL) has two in light grey. If I ever get around to it, I might part out a few. Ray (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact