 Trains / *10229 (-10)
  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I certainly don't think so! Discussion is great. Asking questions is great. Intelligent speculation using what is publicly known and what business literate people know about how businesses run is great. And you can divine some remarkable (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I'm very grateful, but I don't intend to cause any problems, particularly so close following the Train Summit. It was just another suggestion, one among many I'm sure. But, I would like to see those elements in those colours, and I'm sure a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Soak my DSL Line

No /. effects please!!!! <big grin> They'd all be mad that it's an IIS box and then promptly crack my linux router. -john (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New train movie is up on Brickshelf.

That is an awesome layout. Very nice! -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Soak my DSL Line

(...) ROSCO (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Soak my DSL Line

Okay.... I can't seem to find a spot to put our server that I can afford, so since I'm going out of town this weekend, I put the server here in my basement on my dsl connection. I may be checking my yahoo mail (jkelly3@yahoo.com) while I'm in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  New train movie is up on Brickshelf.

I went through the seven movies I shot a picked the one with the least stills and best lighting; a 4565 with cars traveling on the inner downhill ramp then partly uphill. The one I posted of the 4565 goving over the bridge and truss structures had (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Container cranes

(...) I have 4 test photos here: (URL) design has to be rebuilt, so that it can stick out over the water (this is the 4-wide ship-truck crane). Josh P.S. I may bring it to the Great American Train Show in Chicago, if MichLUG can get a spot. (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

John Neal wrote in message <3A832BFD.F599C578@u...st.net>... (...) Yea, I'm just one of those people that likes to ogle over a set in person. Rose (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) You are correct about the cross appeal of trains, which is one reason why LD is interested in them. (...) One point of fact-- remember, LD is about *direct* marketing to consumers, bypassing the retail channel (I assume that is what you mean (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact