 Trains / *10224 (-5)
  Soak my DSL Line

Okay.... I can't seem to find a spot to put our server that I can afford, so since I'm going out of town this weekend, I put the server here in my basement on my dsl connection. I may be checking my yahoo mail (jkelly3@yahoo.com) while I'm in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  New train movie is up on Brickshelf.

I went through the seven movies I shot a picked the one with the least stills and best lighting; a 4565 with cars traveling on the inner downhill ramp then partly uphill. The one I posted of the 4565 goving over the bridge and truss structures had (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Container cranes

(...) I have 4 test photos here: (URL) design has to be rebuilt, so that it can stick out over the water (this is the 4-wide ship-truck crane). Josh P.S. I may bring it to the Great American Train Show in Chicago, if MichLUG can get a spot. (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

John Neal wrote in message <3A832BFD.F599C578@u...st.net>... (...) Yea, I'm just one of those people that likes to ogle over a set in person. Rose (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) You are correct about the cross appeal of trains, which is one reason why LD is interested in them. (...) One point of fact-- remember, LD is about *direct* marketing to consumers, bypassing the retail channel (I assume that is what you mean (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact