 Trains / *10219 (-5)
  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8G99D.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'll do what I can, I've done lobbying for trains before, but I don't know what I can do beyond the scope of what was discussed at the Train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Can I ask if something was discussed? I have been thinking about the studios line. Every store is selling the accessory sets, which I think are rather limiting in appeal if you don't have the main set. Why (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) One thing I would take as giving some hope to getting a new type of train driver is that TLC has created special parts which have so far only showed up in a single set, and not even a high volume set. I suspect that if TLC gets a good feeling (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  a jpeg scaling utlitiy for Mac users

I wrote a small drag and drop capable scripting applet that will scale jpegs for us Macintosh users. The script requires AppleScript, which should have been installed when the OS was installed, and Graphic Converter, a shareware image editing (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

To All, Well, I have my own thoughts on this meeting, and I think it was a wonderful move for TLC & LD, and whatever is discussed, I am certainly glad there was an opportunity to do so. As someone who has been here since the beginning, I am hopeful (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact