 Trains / *10174 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Capacitors use on Trains?

(...) How would you wire it so that it would only light the light? I would think that it would try to drive the train at the same time... Of course, that might be an interesting way to make the train more "speed realistic" - it would gain speed more (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

My Win98 does not play it... what are the bridges like? Amny pictures? Sonnich Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8D09M.94K@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Capacitors use on Trains?

(...) Josh (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my LEGO display

wessel burgers <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G8DMIC.8M3@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) out (...) Me too, I lately haven't bough that much due to other reasons, but still I also from time to time buy more that just a few. Expensive yes, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7777 Ideas Book

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message (...) Nope. (...) Either from <set:7750> or service pack <set:1143> -Frank (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  7777 Ideas Book

Should this have a sticker sheet ? ..and where do you get the big wheels for the train on page 40 ???? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8EAo5.62L@lugnet.com... (...) Yes - I'm headed to LEGO Direct this weekend (more on that later) and I will mention the beams pack to them and try to find out more about bulk ordering and their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7725 Did it come with track?

(...) No 7725 did not have track. I have one and just checked the manual. In the catalogue it does have track, cos it's a train you see ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

(...) Maybe someone in lugnet.publish.cinema can help. (Cross posting and setting FUT.) BEN GATRELLE (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

  LEGO Capacitors use on Trains?

Has anyone tried using one of these new Dacta LEGO Capacitors on their trains? Seems like this would be a good way to keep the head lights bright even when the train slows down. "(URL) might have to buy one and try it out. jt ----- James J. Trobaugh (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Has anyone seen this?

(URL) not my auction, and I don't know the seller. I've never heard of this product before, and I have no idea of how "Lego like" it really is. Does anyone know anything about it? Dave! (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.trains)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

Thanks for the thoughts. Tim Courtney said the same and said he's going to try to get TLC to bring the Technic beams into bulk sales. I must admit, I'm new to the movies and would like to trim some of my others so they weren't so big. If you (or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

very cool, and good quality! I wish I had such a great bridge for my traintrack (lack of bricks I'm afraid). Maybe you can make the filesize of your movie smaller. I don't see anything happening in the movie the first two seconds or so and the last (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) And thanks to TLC and specifically Lego Direct for taking this step. I've been a part of such endeavors to overcome inertia in an organisation before, and it is not easy to do. In fact, the easiest thing to do is get lost in the here and now (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7725 Did it come with track?

(...) Sorry, maybe a wrong use of "train set": I meant all sets , which contained trains (= engine + waggons) came with track (only exception 7725 and later 3225). Of course trains sets which contained just an engine or a waggon came always(?) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my LEGO display

(...) *!* This was the last time I had breakfast while browsing on LUGNET. Posts like these pose a serious health threat! I barely managed to get the sandwich out of my throat again (using Heimrich's method)! Wessel (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Ideas page update...

I've updated, with around 20 new ideas since my last post on this subject. View them at: (URL) in this update are: -animals -castle/town spinning wheel -house items -TALL tree -more... Coming soon: -space/ remote control camera -side walks -Bottled (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: roundhouse renovation completed

This is some really wonderful work. eric (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: roundhouse renovation completed

Ben, The details and scope of this roundhouse creation are mezmarizing. Simply stunning. Thanks for posting so many pics of the wonderful interior details. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

Opps, I forgot to post the address. (URL) Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8Cz6r.70r@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact