 Trains / *10079 (-10)
  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Great stuff! Are there plans to have such meeting again someday? It's great to hear that Lego is _really_ in touch with their community! I guess the NDA covers future products, or does it also cover other things? Please tell us for a rough (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A7CE7D3.D83AEE...ing.com... (...) Putting 2 and 2 together, isn't it the New York Toy Fair this week? Presume that's why they were in town. Perhaps they are going to unviel some trains (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail/Train Transit Terminal

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G87J31.40w@lugnet.com... (...) Nice one! regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G87D35.EpA@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) train (...) 1st good news in a long while. Though it had better not be anything like the 4561. I wonder if they plan to have any meetings like (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Questions about 8 wide

Hello All, I've just recently gotten into Trains and 8 wide seems to be the best for modeling but I have a few questions. 1. What's a good length for a Diesel? 2. A Passenger car? 3. A Freight car? 4. What's a good height? I understand that the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Thanks :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Ahh, in other words: "Splunge." :-) (...) a total blast! Glad to hear it was fun and productive!! --Todd [followups to .trains] (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) That kind of information would be covered under the NDA so I can't specifically comment. (...) After, last nite back at the hotel, and most all day during the meeting. Train MOCs have a way of taking up the entire table, which is not prudent. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Monorail/Train Transit Terminal

(...) I've been pretty impressed by LEGO stickers. They are made of a pretty rugged paper and I have always found that if a sticker was stuck on well (if not in quite the right position), that you can pretty much always lift it and re-apply it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! I hope all of those who have been whining will think about what happened here, and think about Larry's comments over the past few months about how whining is not the best way to go about things, and consider that this meeting probably (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact