 Town / 9955
  another style Garbage Truck

(URL) A more traditional USA style garbage truck. This is the first time I can remember that I used two different bright colors on a vehicle in such prominence. I don't hate the colors. I think they work OK together. Full folder: (URL) There are a (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: another style Garbage Truck

(...) Very nice! -Jason (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)