 Town / 9953
  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) Excellent work on the cab. I would love to see more close-up pictures or better yet an LDraw file of it... (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) Thanks, Bill. I have built another and included a number of photos that should showcase the cab for you here: (URL) Cab is quite similar to the blue one. Jonathan (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)